If you do this, your accountant will love you…
1) File all your receipts as you go!
2) Write the purpose on all of them!
3) At the end of the year, add up the total amount in each file and have it ready to go for your accountant.
4) Keep a good mileage log with odometer records.
5) Call your accountant by the end of February to book an appointment for your taxes.
Any small business owner must manage her money wisely, and you are no exception!
Manage your money wisely, and you will always experience financial stability within your business.